Circularis is a growing company with a broad vision to dramatically impact control across all cell types. In order to execute our shared vision we are building a company that puts team above the individual.
We judge our success by our ability to stay creative and curious, with freedom to operate focused on progress versus numbers of hours spent at your desk. We are short on policy and long on personal accountability. All voices should be heard and our CEO’s door is always open to talk about any issue, personal or scientific. We seek to create better people, better work conditions, and better science.
We are building a company where we challenge each other to perform at our highest level, be transparent about successes and failures, act with a sense of urgency, and take pride in our work.
Our employees are essential to our ability to serve our customers. We make it a priority to attract, develop, and retain exceptional employees through competitive salaries, health benefits, and stock options.
Research Associate (full-time)
Circularis Biotechnologies is looking for a lab assistant (full-time) to be part of our growing team located in Oakland, California. We specialize in DNA promoter discovery and engineering to serve gene therapy, and bio-manufacturing companies around the world.
Required Education and Skills
- B.S. in a life science with at least 2 years hands-on experience in a laboratory setting (or M.S. in same area)
- Extensive experience in general molecular biology procedures
- Mammalian cell culture experience
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to detail in experimental documentation, and in keeping an organized work environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
For this job, contact us at email@example.com.